Navigate to the list of solution processes on the SAP Signavio Process Navigator website. Use URL https://me.sap.com/processnavigator and choose Solution Process. You can now see a list of all available solution processes.NoteLog on to SAP for ME if needed.
- Using the Search in SAP Signavio Process Navigator field (in the top right corner of your screen), search for solution process 4GA.
- In the resulting list, select the entry for the current (i.e. the most recent) version of the solution process for solution scenario Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud. You can now see the details for the solution process.
- Choose Accelerators.
- Choose Test Script to download the test script as a Microsoft Word file, and open this file.
- If available, choose Set-up instructions to open the set-up instructions for the solution process.
Overview of Service Quotation (4GA) Processing
The Service Quotation (4GA) scope item covers the service quotation process in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, service. A service quotation is a legally binding offer with fixed conditions made to a customer for the performance of certain services. It helps a customer service manager to provide cost estimates to a customer before that customer places a service order. Time and Material (T&M) and Fixed Price-based cost estimates are supported with automatic creation of service orders once the service quotation is accepted by the customer.
Key Process Flow
- Create/change service quotation
- Send service quotation to customer
- Review service quotation (change/update)
- Accept service quotation
- Trigger service order (automatically)
- Reject service quotation
- Provide capability to share cost estimates for the services requested by the customer (both Time and Material and Fixed Price)
- Provide capability to negotiate, accept, or reject the quotation (including partial acceptance)
- Support repricing of the quotation after expiry of the validity period
- Provide options to the customer to either print or generate the quotation as a PDF and attach it to an email, through output control settings
- Support automatic creation of a service order based on service quotation acceptance