Navigate to the list of solution processes on the SAP Signavio Process Navigator website. Use URL https://me.sap.com/processnavigator and choose Solution Process. You can now see a list of all available solution processes.NoteLog on to SAP for ME if needed.
- Using the Search in SAP Signavio Process Navigator field (in the top right corner of your screen), search for solution process 63Y.
- In the resulting list, select the entry for the current (i.e. the most recent) version of the solution process for solution scenario Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud. You can now see the details for the solution process.
- Choose Accelerators.
- Choose Test Script to download the test script as a Microsoft Word file, and open this file.
- If available, choose Set-up instructions to open the set-up instructions for the solution process.
Warranty Claim Management - Customer Claim Processing (63Y)
The scenario supported by solution process Warranty Claim Management - Customer Claim Processing (63Y) enables you to create a warranty claim for a reimbursement request of a customer, based on a performed repair.
In this scenario, you create a claim, validate it for completeness and eligibility for reimbursement, and determine the correct prices for material, labor activities, and so on.
Based on the validation support of the system, the claim analyst can make a transparent decision on the claim and perform the financial reimbursement to the customer.
Key Process Flow
- Create a customer claim.
- Validate and submit a customer claim.
- Discard a claim (if needed).
- Adjust a claim (if needed).
- Perform formal validation of a claim.
- Perform content validation for a claim.
- Post a claim.
- Reverse a posting for a claim (if needed).
- Reject a claim (if needed).
- Close a claim.
- Keep transparency on requested and approved (reimbursement) amounts of a customer claim with the concept of using multiple versions of a claim.
- Save money by only paying claims that have a legal ground and by only paying the appropriate (negotiated) prices or rates.