Navigate to the list of solution processes on the SAP Signavio Process Navigator website. Use URL https://me.sap.com/processnavigator and choose Solution Process. You can now see a list of all available solution processes.NoteLog on to SAP for ME if needed.
- Using the Search in SAP Signavio Process Navigator field (in the top right corner of your screen), search for solution process 5HR.
- In the resulting list, select the entry for the current (i.e. the most recent) version of the solution process for solution scenario Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud. You can now see the details for the solution process.
- Choose Accelerators.
- Choose Test Script to download the test script as a Microsoft Word file, and open this file.
- If available, choose Set-up instructions to open the set-up instructions for the solution process.
Warranty Claim Management - Supplier Recovery Processing (5HR)
The scenario supported by scope item Warranty Claim Management - Supplier Recovery Processing (5HR) enables you to create a warranty claim that can then be forwarded to the respective supplier for a reimbursement. The scenario covers the relevant steps starting with the creation of a claim (based on a performed repair), continuing with the validation for completeness, eligibility for reimbursement, and the finding of the correct prices for material, labor activities, and so on.
Once the information is sent to the supplier and their response is received, the scenario supports the transparent maintenance of values and the posting of the negotiated amount to SAP S/4HANA Public Edition, finance.
Key Process Flow
- Create, validate, and adjust claims.
- Set parts return relevance and check the execution.
- Send a claim to a supplier.
- Maintain the supplier's response to a claim.
- Post a claim.
- Reverse the posting of a claim (if needed).
- Reject, cancel, and close claims (if needed).
- Increase your supplier recovery rate by easily creating claim for repairs, using the already available information in your system (materials, prices, and so on).
- Save time and increase supplier satisfaction by only raising and sending out valid claims that are likely to get paid (by validating the claims with regards to master data and eligibility).
- Keep transparency on requested and reimbursed amounts with the concept of using multiple versions and directly post the respective amounts to the appropriate accounts in SAP S/4HANA Public Edition, finance.