What is an Intelligent Enterprise?
An Intelligent Enterprise achieves the following:
- It uses data assets to achieve your desired outcomes faster and with less risk.
- It empowers employees through process automation.
- It anticipates and proactively responds to customer needs.
- It invents new business models and revenue streams.
The Intelligent Enterprise is based on three key areas, as shown below:
An Intelligent Suite enables the following:
- It manages supply chains, networks, employees, and core processes.
- It means that manufacturing and supply chain are key areas that enable an intelligent enterprise.
- It leverages predictive processes, smart automation, and offers total visibility across your network.
Intelligent Technologies facilitate the following:
- SAP IoT and Edge (formerly SAP Leonardo IoT) offers a guided approach to digital transformation that combines intelligent technologies and services.
- Technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, Big Data, IoT, analytics, and blockchain across the Suite to drive ongoing innovation.
The Digital Platform accomplishes the following:
- It manages data from any source, in any format.
- It uses an open cloud platform to build or extend applications.
- It uses in-memory database to power applications, data warehousing, and analytics, and provides orchestration and metadata management across heterogeneous sources.