UI Clients for SAP S/4HANA Service: Overview
All UIs have been visually harmonized for a non-disruptive user experience. The following UIs are available to access SAP S/4HANA Service functionality:
- SAP GUI: The use of SAP GUI is limited, for example, to administrative tasks and some backend processes.
- SAP CRM: SAP CRM Web UI and WebClient UI are used synonymously.
- SAP Fiori: SAP Fiori apps are designed to work on any device, often with a smartphone look and feel.
SAP Fiori Launchpad
The available SAP Fiori apps can be differentiated as follows:
- Advanced SAP Fiori UI apps fostering intelligent process-based and analytical work styles (for example, contract management).
- Simple SAP Fiori Elements UIs for navigation.
- Fiori by CRM WebUI with SAP Fiori 2.0 and SAP Fiori 3.0 visual theme for "classical" document-based SAP CRM objects.
Furthermore, third-party UIs can be provided by partners (for example, digital sales for SAP S/4HANA for customer management, sales core option).
There are various options to personalize the SAP Fiori Launchpad e.g. Appearance, User Activities.
SAP CRM Web UI
In addition, the UI Strategy for "classic" Transactional Work Styles has been adapted. The SAP CRM Web UI has been visually harmonized with the Belize theme.
The following Personalization options are available:
In order to achieve a non-disruptive, harmonized user experience, you can activate the Belize Theme when working with SAP GUI.
Explore UI Clients for SAP S/4HANA
In the following you will learn about the UI clients for SAP S/4HANA Service.