Canvas reporting for transactional data, Dashboards Framework, and Table reporting are set to be deleted on November 21, 2025. Canvas reports will remain available for Workforce Analytics (WFA) customers beyond 2025. However, only Workforce Analytics (WFA) data will remain available, not transactional data. New customers with instances provisioned after 2H 2023 will NOT have the Dashboard Framework available to them. Tables and Canvas reporting can still be enabled for those new customers.
Validate the following before enabling Table Report Builder:
- Role-Based Permissions is enabled in Provisioning
- The instance Core Modules is configured and working correctly
- Module-specific features are enabled for the appropriate sub domain schemas (SDS)
The Table Reporting solution uses the following information in the data models:
- Table Reporting uses the data models, for example, Employee Central, to generate the data for reporting.
- Table Reporting only reports on objects/tables and entities/columns that are defined in the data models.
The data models are available in Provisioning → Select company → Succession Management.
There are four main data models and the union of the content in all four data models is used to generate the data for reporting:
- Succession/Standard Data Model
- Succession/Standard Data Model - Country Specific
- Corporate Data Model
- Corporate Data Model - Country Specific
If an object/entity is defined as Visibility=None in the data model, then it is hidden in Table Reporting and not available for reporting. The labels defined for object/entities in the data model are reflected as the labels shown in Table Reporting.